Most valuable information is that one which is documented by
birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, etc.
I am interested in copies of these documents in digital form,
especially for seniors (great-ascendants, grandfathers, grandmothers, etc).
The documents can be of worse quality, but still readable.
Note that the digital photocopy is sufficient.
Further, I'm interested in copies of historical photographs
accompanied with description. I would appreciate sending any
information as listed bellow.
Essential Information Forming the Backbone of a Tree
- Complete name - [ ]
- Full date of birth - [ ]
- Full date of death - [ ]
- Full date of marriage (all of them if more than one) - [ ]
- Complete names of all partners, spouses - [ ]
- Complete names of all descendants
Information that Helps Researching the Tree
- Place of birth
- Place of death (and where buried)
- Place of all weddings
- Places of all residences - [ ]
- Current addresses, phone numbers, emails
- Referrals to other relatives
Supplementary Information Completing the Family Chronicle
- Scans of historical documents or photos
- Baptisms, graduations, divorces, immigration
- Other important events
Information Published on the Internet - Protecting Your Privacy
- Complete addresses, phone numbers, contacts or emails will not be shown.
From addresses [ ] only City and Country will be shown i.e. DE, Hamburg.
- All dates [ ]
for the living individuals will be reduced to show the year only.